The countdown for Christmas gifts is on. Time to check the best Christmas gift ideas off your list and start wrapping things up. It is already beginning of November and time to think about Christmas presents for family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc.
The best way to keep on track and not forgetting anybody is to make a list of people you need to get a gift. Then start selecting and creating gifts for your loved ones.
It is good to start early then there is no overwhelm or crazy gift shopping right before Christmas.
If you need some inspiration and some DIY gift ideas, you found the right spot:
Cool and classy Christmas Presents, DIY or shop:
- I just made this table center piece out of 4 tiles from Lowes and I am totally in love with it.
This is so easy to make.
- I used a wooden board which I sanded around the edges first,
- then painted it in a dark blue,
- After the paint was dry I glued the four tiles with a heavy double sided tape on it.
And done. I think it looks pretty good.
You can use it also as a stand for a bigger plant, a cutting board in the kitchen or whatever idea you may have for it.
Do you want to get access to my Resource Library filled with tutorials, printables and checklists? Sign up for my weekly newsletter and get the password.
2. Another DIY tip for Christmas:
Go to Ikea and buy a white Lack table for $ 8,99 and pimp it up with black and white tiles.
Just use double adhesive tape to stick it on. Each tile cost $ 1,99 at Lowes and look at this, so cute:
And here is the link to the Ikea table: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60193736/?query=LACK
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my Disclosure Policy.
If you rather shop, here are some cute ideas on a budget:
3. I love candles and giving candle holders on Christmas is a perfect gift. Here is my favorite selection:
I bought these in World Market, Ikea and Kirklands for under 20 $ but there are many more options to find in Target, Marshalls, TJ Maxx and other shops.
4. Nordstrom has throws on sale right now and in winter you can never have enough blankets to keep you warm. I have one on my bed and a couple of them on my sofa to cuddle up. This is also a nice Christmas present and not very expensive. Each of the throws you can see here was around $ 20 and there are so many colors and patterns available.
5. I love fake fur on my chairs and it is so cozy for the cold season. You can buy them everywhere, also in different colors and sizes. I saw a pink one recently at Marshalls, what a nice gift to update an ordinary chair.
6. If you need a small present, I like this idea very much. Buy a couple of candle holders ($ 1,99) and fill them up with homemade cookies or candy. Wrap them up pretty and here you go:
7. Found these cute letters at Michael’s a couple of days ago. Aren’t they pretty? Nice add-on present or an artsy little gift:
8. Do you love lanterns? I do and there are so many different styles to find. You can buy them from $ 9,99 on and what an eye-catcher they are. Looks so good in front of your house entrance or inside your home. Kirklands has a sale going on right now with 30 % off. Go check it out.
These are my cool Christmas gifts on a budget. Start early and make a list of people you need to get a present for, so you won’t forget anybody. It is always a good idea, to have 1 or 2 little gifts in your drawer in case a surprise guest stops by.
If you start organizing your house and selecting your gifts now, Christmas won’t get stressful.
Think about who you want to invite for Christmas dinner and look for easy to prepare recipes. You want to have some time to sit down and enjoy your company.
And this is what Christmas is all about, spending time with people you love and you care for. So prepare now for a happy and enjoyable Christmas. You can do it.
See you next week,
Do you want to get access to my Resource Library filled with tutorials, printables and checklists? Sign up for my weekly newsletter and get updates from the blog and the password.
Pin this ‘8 cool and classy Christmas Presents’ to your favorite Pinterest board so you won’t forget it.