Gift ideas for women who love to travel with an RV (Campervan, Travel Trailer, Motorhome, 5th wheel). Here is the best RV gift guide for women with gifts that start at $ 7 and go up to over $ 1,000.
Depending on your funds, here are some cool ideas I am sure will give you some inspiration if you are not so sure what she will love. And actually, if you go camping there is always something you could use.
Let’s start right here with the
Best gift guide for women:
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. When you click these links I may get a small commission. It won’t cost you anything, but it helps me to run this site. I only promote products and services that I think are great and helpful. Also read my disclosure policy.
- A logbook is such a great idea if you travel a lot and you want to keep track of the campsites, who you met there and what you did. So good to look back after some time to remember all the cool places you have been.
2. How about a pretty blanket if she is cold at night or while sitting outside at night?
3. Does she love to cook? It is so much more fun to cook outside with an electric skillet and a see through lid and be part of the group:
And don’t forget the cookbook that goes with it:
Best RV gift guide for women (and men)
4. An Ice Maker is the best idea if she loves to drink cocktails or just loves to drink cold drinks while traveling through hot temperatures. Of course, you can use the ice maker too if she lets you.
5. Does she love water and is a very active person? How about a Kayak for the two of you?
Or do you want a kayak on your own so you can rather compete against each other? Or just try it out and see how it goes from here:
6. A Blackstone Griddle is the best gift idea ever if you like to grill. We make breakfast, lunch, and dinner on our Blackstone and don’t know what we would do without it:
7. Is she hot and uncomfortable all the time when you are out camping during summer? While sitting on the beach, outside the camper, or even inside the camper? Well, this fan can go everywhere with her because it is battery powered:
8. A special RV beach towel to keep in the RV.
And if you have a big family, a towel dryer rack is the perfect gift that goes with the towel:
Best RV gift guide for women (and men)
9. How about her own, very comfortable camping chair. Don’t use the $ 10 cheap chairs that break after a day and hurt your back while sitting in them. Buy something comfortable for her:
10. And this is the ultimate gift if you like to cruise around the campsite or like to explore the surroundings.
O.K., O.K. this is quite pricey but it is definitely worth it if you compare it to other electric bikes. And it could actually replace the car…
- It has a very powerful Samsung battery
- Speed is up to 30 mph – that is pretty fast
- Has a 7-speed transmission
- Stainless aluminum frame
- The best features are the 20-inch wheels and the disc brake.
- Driving range up to 50 miles
- The weight of the E-bike is 30 kg and you can fold it and pack it inside your RV.
- It can be locked.
Definitely, something to think about if you like to cruise around a little and don’t like to tow a car behind your Motorhome. I love it.
11. Do you have space for a fire place in your RV? This might be a very hot gift for her:
Especially if you like to go camping in winter and like to stay warm inside.
Don’t stop here – check out my absolute top tip for her or him!
12. Another cool idea is to bring your own pool to stay cool and happy while it is so hot outside, and it even has enough space for the whole family:
Or something for the pool to be very comfortable in:
13. Buy her the perfect camping clothes so it is not hard to decide what to pack for the next trip, make it easy packing:
And here is my absolute top tip:
Get her a pretty rug to update the camper and to make the RV look fresh and happy inside.
Here is something very affordable:
If she has been thinking of updating the RV but is not sure how to do this, get her my Workbook “How to update the interior of an older RV” to get her started. Updating a dated-looking RV can be so rewarding and won’t break the bank either if you know what you are doing. Here is a link to the workbook:
Best RV gift guide for women (and men) who love to camp.
What do you think? Did you find a cool gift idea among all of these tips? I seriously think you can’t go wrong with any of these tips – well, I would love them all.
So make her happy and get her a nice surprise gift and then pack up the RV and hit the road.
See you on the road
Want to remember “Best RV gift guide for women”? Just pin it to your favorite Pinterest board.